Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Anexsis/PEERRO, as well as Anexsis (PEERRO) brands, products and services, which we call the “PEERRO Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the PEERRO Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use PEERRO to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on PEERRO. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PEERRO (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
- When you publish content or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of PEERRO, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about PEERRO, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep PEERRO safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep PEERRO safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on PEERRO.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access PEERRO, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on PEERRO.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use PEERRO to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of PEERRO, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other PEERRO functionality.
- You will not create fake accounts and/or solicit any illegal activity.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
PEERRO users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on PEERRO, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use PEERRO if you are under 13 without parent consent and documentation on file from your organization.
- You will not use PEERRO if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on PEERRO that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on PEERRO if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to remove your content for infringing someone else’s copyright
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by without our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on PEERRO.
- You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide some of our application services for free, but please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
- If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
- Your continued use of the PEERRO Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
- It is the organizations/employers full responsibility to protect the rights and safety of its personal users.
- Organizations/employers are prohibited from accepting users who do not have a relationship with the organization and/or encouraging any unlawful interactions between minors and adults.
- PEERRO is not responsible for disputes between employers/organizations and job seekers.
- Guarantees are the sole responsibility of the institution guaranteeing a promise (interviews/increased pay, ect)
- PEERRO is not responsible for unfulfilled promises and or guarantees unfulfilled by companies/institutions/organization leveraging PEERRO.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of PEERRO to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the all provisions will still apply.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or PEERRO exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio or a state court located in Cuyahoga County, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of Ohio will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on PEERRO, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on PEERRO and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on PEERRO. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on PEERRO. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of PEERRO.
- WE TRY TO KEEP PEERRO UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING PEERRO AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT PEERRO WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT PEERRO WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. PEERRO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A OHIO RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE OHIO CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR PEERRO, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR PEERRO WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, PEERRO’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By “PEERRO” or” PEERRO Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.PEERRO.com and any other PEERRO branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. PEERRO reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By “Platform” we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from PEERRO or provide data to us.
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with PEERRO.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using PEERRO Services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from PEERRO or provide to PEERRO through Platform.
- By “post” we mean post on PEERRO or otherwise make available by using PEERRO.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
- If you are a resident of or have your principal place of business in the US or Canada, this Statement is an agreement between you and Anexsis LLC. Otherwise, this Statement is an agreement between you and PEERRO or Anexsis LLC. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean either Anexsis LLC. or PEERRO, as appropriate.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding PEERRO, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing PEERRO.
By using or accessing PEERRO Services, you agree that we can collect and use such content.